About The Seminar
As applications and experiments in all areas of science are becoming increasingly complex and more demanding in terms of their computational and data requirements. Some applications generate data volumes reaching hundreds of terabytes and even petabytes. Analyzing, visualizing, and disseminating these large data sets has become a major challenge and data intensive computing is now considered as the ''fourth paradigm'' in scientific discovery after theoretical, experimental, and computational science. The National Seminar on Data Intensive Computing(NSDIC – 2014) aims to provide a common platform for Researchers, Academicians, Technocrats and Industry people to exchange their challenges encountered and the solutions adopted to overcome those challenges.
We are glad to announce that the National Seminar on Data Intensive Computing (NSDIC – 2014) is scheduled to be held on April 26,2014.
The salient features of this National Seminar are :
- To provide a common platform for Researchers, Academicians and Industry professionals to exchange their experience in the relevant
- To explore the technological advancements in the area of Data Intensive Computing
- Keynote address and invited talks on latest emerging technologies.
Thought Provoking Sessions on:
- Big Data and Knowledge Discovery
- Cloud Computing, Mobile and Green Computing
- Business Intelligence
- Convergence over network