IMS Ghaziabad had a remarkable placement year 2012 with 315 plus offers from 143 companies. Apart from Banking & Financing Services (BFSI), FMCG and Management Consulting Groups have also been major recruiters this year. Many students got offers for consulting profiles from various companies including names like Deloitte, Laurent and Benon, Capital IQ, Ernst & Young etc. Huge FMCG Companies like Nestle, ITC and Heinz have recruited students this year. Times and Dainik Jagran have recruited for print media Students also got international offers for Middle East and South African and Egyptian countries.
- In all for the purpose of the placements, 166 Pre Placement Talks were received, out of which 143 companies conducted the process.
- Few students have been offered International Placements in the Middle East, Egypt and the South African region.s
- The highest international CTC offered has been Rs. 22 lacs per annum. and the highest domestic was Rs. 8.5 lacs per annum.
- The average CTC on campus is Rs. 5.3 Lacs PA.
- Average of 1.2 offers per students.
- AXIS Bank, Bank of India, Vijay Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Federal Bank, South Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, Deloitte Consulting, Citi Bank, ITC Limited, Ernst & Young, Bajaj Allianz, Laurent and Benon, International Oncology Services, UFlex Limited and American Express Bank have been the some of the major recruiters.