MS Ghaziabad had a remarkable placement year 2011 with 450 plus offers from 178 companies. Banking & Financing Services in India (BFSI) were the leading recruiter in terms of number of students placed, followed by PSUs. Many students got offers for consulting profiles from various companies including names like Deloitte, Laurent and Benon, Capital IQ, etc. Students also got international offers for Middle East and South African countries.
- In all for the purpose of the placements, 150 Pre Placement Talks were received, out of which 120 companies conducted the process.
- Few students have been offered International Placements in the Middle East and the South African region.
- The highest international CTC offered has been Rs. 18 lacs PA. and the highest domestic was Rs. 8.5 lacs PA.
- The average CTC on campus is Rs. 5.07 Lacs PA.
- Average of 1.8 offers per students.
- 8 PSU's for placement, such as Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, South Indian Bank, Corporation Bank, Union Bank of India, SBI Life, Power Trading Corporation.
- AXIS Bank, Corporation Bank and ICICI Bank have been the major recruiters with the total of 130 accepted offers.