PGDM Admission Details
Admission Procedure For PGDM (Full Time) Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two-years full time Program approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. IMS has been awarded accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) as well as the programme has been accredited equivalent to MBA Degree by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Eligibility Criteria For PGDM
An applicant should have a minimum of three-year Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 50% marks in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor's Degree can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 30th October 2013.
The course is of two years duration.
Applicants for PGDM program must have CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA or any other national level score to Apply. After applying shortlisting will be done on the basis of academics and CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA score. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the GD/PI session.
Note:-Application processing fees of Rs. 1100 will not be refunded in any case.
A candidate has to apply for admission to IMS Ghaziabad on the application form enclosed with the prospectus along with duly attested copies of the following.s
- Copy of a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score card
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying Examination passed
- Relevant certificate to verify date of birth.
The prospectus and the application form for the programme can be obtained from IMS Ghaziabad counter against the payment of Rs. 1100 towards the fee for evaluation and processing of the application form. Candidates may request for the application form, by post on payment of Rs. 1150 or can download the application form by visiting IMS web site http://www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in and by sending a demand draft for Rs. 1100. in favour of IMS Ghaziabad payable at Delhi.
On the basis of performance of the applicant in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA,candidates will be called for comprehensive evaluation. The evaluation process includes
- Written expression test.
- Group discussion
The admission committee headed by the director : IMS ghaziabad would review the profile and the overall performance of the applicants. Successful candidates would be intimated of their final selection through speed post or the IMS website
Fee Structure for PGDM
*As per availability
- Recruitment for TESS (The Entrepreneurial Society of Students) Team of IMS Ghazi
- launch of CCDR - Research & Training Arm of IMS Ghaziabad.
- Launch of CIIE - CENTER FOR INNOVATION, INCUBATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP at IMS-G
- Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar – Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director
- 2nd book of IMS GZB International Conference entitled “Futuristic Human Resour
- Congratulations Abhishek Guhathakurta on his outstanding performance with ITC Li
- 24th PGDM Induction Programme at IMS Ghaziabad-Press Release
- IMS Ghaziabad Joins Hands With Zhejiang University, China