Please be informed that the Paharpur Business Centre & Software Technology Group would be conducting GD and Personal Interviews etc. tomorrow for the position of Conference Marketing Executive in its Nehru Place Office. Detailed job profile and other important details are given below:
1)- Detailed Job Description for Conference Marketing Executive Profile:
· Generate maximum revenue in the conference/meeting/interview rooms and/or catering departments through achievement of specific revenue consumption.
· Revenue booking goal levels in support of the department targets.
· Actively support the Revenue Growth element of the property Mission Statement by championing assigned market segments and priorities.
· Provide proactive guest service and timely follow up that meets or exceeds customer expectations and company standards.
· Contribute toward the maintenance of a professional and ethical image for the Sales & Catering departments of the PBC.
· Function as a key member of the organization.
· Guest Satisfaction
· Focus on company’s mission statement in all operations/sales decisions. Create a guest first priority throughout the Sales department.
· Comply with all policies that impact guest satisfaction
· Ensure prompt response to all inquires and customer requests.
· Ensure proper servicing with customers during the sales, detailing, on-site, post meeting billing and re-booking phases.
· Sales Productivity
· Maintain a sense of urgency to drive revenue.
· Maintain proper and appropriate market focus.
· Maintain a minimum of 90% direct sales & 10% administrative mix of time usage for self.
· Maintain 11:00 am – 4:30 pm as direct selling time.
· Maintain a minimum weekly solicitation level on qualification and solicitation of existing and new accounts.
· Ensure proper and prompt follow up on all sales opportunities.
· Meet or exceed personal revenue consumed and revenue booking goals as outlined on the Weekly Sales.
· Activity Report cumulative throughout the year.
· Marketing and Promotions
· Execute marketing and promotional efforts as directed by the Team Leader/HOD
· Fully comply with company accounting, control, direct billing and purchasing policies and procedures.
· Analyze Monthly Market segmentation to determine results of efforts and future needs.
· Business Plan/Budget Process
· Contribute to the development of the Company’s annual business plan.
· Contribute toward the development of appropriate goals and actions.
· Participate fully as a member of the conference team’s management team.
· Participate in special assignments as requested.
· Adhere to all safety procedures and inform management of any unsafe conditions.
· Attend meetings and training as requested.
· Other duties as assigned based on company needs.
2)- Terms and Conditions :-
1. College will provide the NOC
2. Students will be required to join with in one week
3. We will provide leaves for Examinations on dates
4. Verification will be done by College if required
3)- Salary/CTC will be between:-Rs 3.60 lacs,according to the skillset of students.
All interested students are required to register their names latest by today evening and appear in the personal interviews on their own as per above schedule in formal outfit.
For further information or more details, kindly find the news letter attached or go through the company's website :- www.pbcnet.com