Corporate Exposure– 3 DAY GROWTH NET SUMMIT
Under the umbrella of Corporate Interface series, IMS Ghaziabad provided an exuberant opportunityto its PGDM First year students to be a part of 3 day International Growth Net Summit. The Summit was a joint initiative of Ananta Center &Smadja&Smadjaheld at Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi.
This summit witnessed sixty prominent and influential speakers from seventeen countries.Few of these key personalities were :
• Finance minister, India- Arun Jaitley
• Chair, Women Private Equity Fund, Africa- Wendy Luhabe
• MP, RajyaSabha- Naresh Gujral
• South Asia Correspondent, Financial Times- Amy Kazmin
• Chairman, Central Japan Railway Company,Japan- Yoshiyuki Kasai
• Former Deputy Prime Minister of Economic Affairs, Egypt- ZiadEldin
PGDM Students were actively participated in the areas like Event Management, Guest Handling, and Coordination committee. The budding managers had a real life managing experience, as they had a chance to magnify their knowledge base not only regarding our own Indian economy but also grasped about other emerging economies like China & South Africa. The three day International level of exposure acted as an important tool in grooming the fresh blood. Also, It was be a matter of pride to listen the views and an opportunity to interact with such eminent dignitaries of National and International repute.