Pool Campus- DRISHTI-SOFT SOLUTION PVT LTD. @ IMS Lal Quan Campus, Ghaziabad on 16th Dec 2013 Monday for MCAs Only
Drishti-Soft is an innovator in the domain of customer interaction management solutions. Software solutions from Drishti are powering millions of interactions for Customer Support, Telemarketing & Sales, Customer Service, Market Research, Collections and other such processes across the globe.
Date of Pool Campus Drive (One Day Drive Only)
December 16th, 2013, Monday
Mr. Tushar Sharma
Placement Manager – MCA
IMS, Lal Quan Campus, Ghaziabad
Ph: - 09560913611
Email Id: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Management Studies (IMS), C – 238, Bulandshahar Road Indl. Area, Lal Quan, G.T.Road, Ghaziabad - 201009
Reporting Time & Documents required
9 am sharp with their College ID card.
No Entry without College ID Card
Two Copies of Updated CV
4 Passport Size recent Photograph (Only Formals)
Photocopy of all academics record till date
55% in 10th, 12th & Graduation and 60 % in MCA
Only Male Candidates
Approved Institutes (from Company) for this Pool Campus Drive
1. IMS Ghaziabad
2. IMSEC Ghaziabad
3. ABES Ghaziabad
4. Accurate, Greater Noida
5. ITS, Mohan Nagar
6. ITS, Greater Noida
7. IPEC, Ghaziabad
8. IMR, Ghaziabad
9. KEC, Ghaziabad
Selection Process:- On campus:
1. Aptitude + English test (Online)
2. Technical test
3. 1st round of technical and analytical interview
4. 2nd round of technical interview
5. Interview with GM engineering
6. HR interview
Product Trainee- Professional Services
For initial 6 months- 12000 Rs/month (Before TDS) After 6 months- 2.4 Lac(s) per annum
To design and implement customizations like CRM’s, IVR’s, Reports and Automation modules
Customer interaction for requirement gathering and product consultancy
Requirement analysis and preparing scope of work
Assist in product demos
To provide technical and service support and solutions to the customers
To guide the onsite resources in implementing customized product features at the customer end.
To test the customized solution in house and certify them for implementations.
He would also be required to do the following activities:
Product Training and onsite support to customer.
NOC handling, Customer Interaction involving issue handling and resolution over chat , mails and phone.
To prepare and provide product updates, information and materials to distributors and customers.
Onsite Installation, configuration & monitoring the operation of the product.
About IMS Ghaziabad
- Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar – Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director
- 2nd book of IMS GZB International Conference entitled “Futuristic Human Resour
- Congratulations Abhishek Guhathakurta on his outstanding performance with ITC Li
- 24th PGDM Induction Programme at IMS Ghaziabad-Press Release
- IMS Ghaziabad Joins Hands With Zhejiang University, China
- IMS Ghaziabad is pleased to introduce the latest book edited by Dr. Urvashi Makk
- IMS Ghaziabad has extended its reach to PSUs by imparting knowledge and polishin
- Best Mgmt. Institute Award to IMS Ghaziabad by Dialogue India