A motivated Management graduate & seasoned professional with over 6 years of experience in Research, Business Analytics, and People Training & Development.
MBA Finance, Ph.D Pursuing from Delhi Technological University
7 Years of Teaching and Research Experience
Resource Person for the Training Program of Engineers from L&T on Project Management.
Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Financial Strategy
• Goyal, Dawar (2012),’Web assessment measuring the effectiveness of electronic commerce sites going beyond traditional marketing paradigm’ Abhijnan Journal of Management Research. • Goyal Dawar (2011),’An empirical examination of attitude toward online Advertisement effectiveness’ Acuitas Journal of Management Research ISSN - 0975-9654. • Dawar, Bhatia (2011),’ Economic Value Added: An Innovation in Prediction of Market value’ Proceeding of conference on Innovative financial practices & development, Apeejay School of Management, ISBN – 978-81-906991-5-0. • A Case study on “Business Values & Ethics: A Case study of TATA Group” sent for publication to Panipat institute of Engineering and technology, published in January 2011.
• Dawar, G., & Singh, S. (2016). Corporate Social Responsibility and Gender Diversity: A Literature Review. Journal of IMS Group, 13(1), 61-71. • Dawar Gaurav Singh Seema (2015), An analysis of reaction to Green Product initiatives, International Journal of Science & Engineering, Vol. No.4, Special Issue (02) 638-650. ISSN – 2319-8354. • Dawar Gaurav et al. (2014) Efficient Supply chain – Vinyl Manufacturing [Case Study] The Case Center; Case ref no 314-056-1. • Dawar Gaurav et al. (2014) Social Security Hampering Industrial Growth [Case Study] The Case Center; Case ref no 414-028-1. • Dawar, Bhatia (2014), Knowledge Management Practices in Academic Institutions: A Study of Institutes in Haryana', SGI Reflections – International Journal of Science Technology and Management, Vol-4, Issue-2, ISSN - 09762140. • Dawar, Goyal (2012),’Ownership Structure & risk in Indian banks: A comparison of Public and Private Bank’, International journal of Management & Technology, Vol 1, No 1 ISSN: 2278-5612. • Dawar, Wadhwa (2011),’ Factors Influencing the investor behaviour: An Empirical Study in Punjab’ International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, Vol-II, Issue-VII, ISSN 0976 – 2183. • Srivastava, Dawar (2011)’Return level analysis Extreme value theory Implementation: A case of India’ Journal of Management Science & Engineering Vol-5, Number-1, ISSN 1913-035X (Online) ISSN 1913-0341(Print)
• Dawar, Gaurav. Bhatia, Shivangi. (2012) Economic Value Added: An Innovation in Prediction of Market value. National conference on Innovative Financial Practices and development. Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka. • Presented a paper in NAAC sponsored National conference on “Comparison of Advertisement effectiveness” at Doaba college, Jalandhar • Presented a research paper in National Conference on “Business Ethics to CSR: A Paradigm shift in Social Innovation” at Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar. • Presented a review article on “Sensex – The dancing beauty of Indian Stock Market” at Haryana College of Technology & Management, Kaithal.
• Dawar. Gaurav, Singh. Seema (2015) Women Directors and Corporate Spending on Skill Development: An Indian Perspective. 3rd International Conference on Skill Development & Technological Innovations for Economic Growth. IMS Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad • Dawar. Gaurav, Singh. Seema (2015) “An analysis of reaction to Green Products initiatives. International conference on Science, Technology & Management. YMCA, New Delhi. • Dawar. Gaurav, Singh. Seema, (2015) Sustainability initiatives of Corporate Sustainability initiatives of Companies: A relational study of Household Income and Eco-friendly Consumption Decisions. 6th PIMG International Conference on Creative and Innovative Excellence for the world in Motion. Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior.
Short term Training Program Training Program on “Research and Publication” from 25-29 July, 2016 at Delhi Technological University.
seminar on “Social Responsibility of Engineering Institutions” from 21-22 July, 2016 at Delhi Technological University.
• Attended 2 days workshop of “Research Methods” by Dr Neeraj Kaushik from NIT Kurukshetra at IMS Ghaziabad. • Attended 3 days Short term program on “Advanced Data Analysis in Management” at IIT Delhi from 26th June to 28th June 2015. • Attended a three day “National case writing workshop” at Prestige institute of Management Gwalior. • Attended a Faculty development program on Strategic Management organised by Lovely Professional University. • Attended a Faculty development program on Finance by Prof Bose from IIM Kolkata. • Attended a Faculty development program on Derivatives and Risk Management by Prof PC Biswal from MDI Gurgaon. • Attended a workshop organised by Rai Business School Delhi on Case Study Writing sponsored by AIMA. • Attended a workshop on SPSS organised by Lovely Professional University by Dr Neeraj Kaushik. • Attended a Faculty Development Program “Chanakya” organised by AIMA.