MCA (Masters of Computer Applications)
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is one of the most sought after courses in India. It is a three- year Professional Post graduate Program exclusively designed with a lot of emphasis on planning, designing and developing of complex commercial application software & system software to meet the growing demand of any organization in the field of Information Technology.
At IMS, all efforts are directed towards developing the personality, which can match and win the competition and become a well cultured person with all the multi-tasking abilities and skill sets, required to be SMART GLOBAL citizens.
The programme affiliated to UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) is designed to provide the necessary theoretical background and practical exposure in Computer Science and Applications, to meet the growing manpower requirements of the Global Software Industry. After completion of MCA, Students have excellent job opportunities to enter the Global IT-world as well as the fields of Research & Development at prestigious institutions in India and abroad for different positions viz. System Manager, Web Design Specialist , Database Administrator, System Analyst, Network Administrator, Entrepreneurship , Software Developer etc.
The department is equipped with the following labs:-
- Linux (CentOS 6.2) Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- Dot Net Framework and C# Lab
- DBMS Lab
- DAA Lab
- Computer Organization Lab
- Programming Lab
- Communication Lab to enhance personal and professional effectiveness
Lateral Entry in MCA
MCA-Lateral Entry is a Two Year Degree Programme for the candidates possessing BCA/BSc (IT/CS) degree with Mathematics as a subject in 10+2/Graduation and minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates). Such eligible candidates will be admitted directly in the second year of the regular MCA Program.
- IMS Ghaziabad Ranked 3rd among Private B-Schools of U.P & Uttarakhand by Time
- MCA Admission 2014-17
- IMS Ghaziabad Featuring on Zee News (Saturday, March 1, 2014)
- IMS Ghaziabad has been listed in Top 20 Institutes in India by Competition Succe
- IMS Ghaziabad Amongst Top B-School in North India (Indian Management Feb-2014 Is
- IMS Ghaziabad has become the signatory of PRME an initiative of United Nations
- Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director, IMS Ghaziabad in conversation with Indian Manageme
- Campus Recruitment Process – IBM
- MCA Admissions 2014-17