MCA (Masters of Computer Applications)
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is one of the most sought after courses in India. It is a three- year Professional Post graduate Program exclusively designed with a lot of emphasis on planning, designing and developing of complex commercial application software & system software to meet the growing demand of any organization in the field of Information Technology.
At IMS, all efforts are directed towards developing the personality, which can match and win the competition and become a well cultured person with all the multi-tasking abilities and skill sets, required to be SMART GLOBAL citizens.
The programme affiliated to UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) is designed to provide the necessary theoretical background and practical exposure in Computer Science and Applications, to meet the growing manpower requirements of the Global Software Industry. After completion of MCA, Students have excellent job opportunities to enter the Global IT-world as well as the fields of Research & Development at prestigious institutions in India and abroad for different positions viz. System Manager, Web Design Specialist , Database Administrator, System Analyst, Network Administrator, Entrepreneurship , Software Developer etc.
The department is equipped with the following labs:-
- Linux (CentOS 6.2) Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- Dot Net Framework and C# Lab
- DBMS Lab
- DAA Lab
- Computer Organization Lab
- Programming Lab
- Communication Lab to enhance personal and professional effectiveness
Lateral Entry in MCA
MCA-Lateral Entry is a Two Year Degree Programme for the candidates possessing BCA/BSc (IT/CS) degree with Mathematics as a subject in 10+2/Graduation and minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates). Such eligible candidates will be admitted directly in the second year of the regular MCA Program.
- Media Coverage of Entrepreneurial Workshop organized @ IMS
- ROAR at IMS Ghaziabad
- OUTLOOK ranks IMS Ghaziabad as No 1.
- Media Coverage of Silver Jubilee Celebration & Melange-14
- Extensive Media coverage for Independence day celebrations in IMS Ghaziabad
- Teachers Excellence Award
- "Live performance by Professional Band - Manic Bazar @ Melange 14"
- Last Date for Research Paper Submission @ Journal of IMS Group is September 30,