PGDM Induction Programme 2017
IMS Ghaziabad is organizing an extensive PGDM Induction Programme from July 09-11, 2017, on the occasion of commencement of 28th batch of PGDM. The programme will revolve around the theme: “Corporate Expectations from Young Managers”. The main objective of this programme is to sensitize the young budding managers with the pragmatic experiences of the corporate world and its expectations from them in the challenging and changing Global scenario with special focus on handling stress, meditation and yoga.
The highlights of the programme will be:
- Stimulating Sessions by Delegates from Top Corporate and Senior Academicians
- Management Games
- Stress Management Sessions
- Memory Improvement Session by Guinness World Record Holder
- Spiritual Yoga and Meditation Session
- Special Interaction Session with Senior Alumni of IMS
And many more interactive sessions.