SPARDHA 2012 flagged off at IMS Dasna
IMS Ghaziabad Adhyatmik Nagar has organized the sports meet ‘SPARDHA- 2012’ on 16-17 April, 2012 under the supervision of Dr. K Ajay Singh, Principal IMS Ghaziabad Adhyatmik Nagar. The inauguration ceremony was graced by Mr. Balakrishnan Panniker, CEO DSE Financial Services Ltd who addressed the students and encouraged them to play with full zeal and zest and also gave best wishes to the participants. The event was declared open by flying balloons in the air.
The event started with various sports competitions held among different departments (BBA, BJMC, BCA and BSC Biotech) of the Institute. The games held were Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket, Basketball, Carrom, Chess, and Table Tennis; Power lifting, Football and Tug of War. These competitions were having different teams of boys and girls at singles and double level. The aim of the event was to promote the sportsman spirit in students. The faculty and the sports committee were actively involved in the whole event. The students of all departments won various trophies and medals .All the students were enjoying the event with great fanfare and enthusiasm. Students were giving tough competition to each other in every event; the campus was filled with the cheers and struggle among students.
The closing ceremony of the event was addressed by Dr. K. Ajay Singh, Principal. Trophies, medals and certificates were given to the winners and runner up by the honorary guests. Vote of thanks was addressed to the students by the Principal.
About IMS Ghaziabad
- IMS Ghaziabad Featuring on Zee News (Saturday, March 1, 2014)
- IMS Ghaziabad has been listed in Top 20 Institutes in India by Competition Succe
- IMS Ghaziabad Amongst Top B-School in North India (Indian Management Feb-2014 Is
- IMS Ghaziabad has become the signatory of PRME an initiative of United Nations
- Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director, IMS Ghaziabad in conversation with Indian Manageme
- Campus Recruitment Process – IBM
- MCA Admissions 2014-17
- Results of the Recruitment Process - IndusInd Bank Limited
- Result of Recruitment Process – AAS Technosoft Pvt Ltd
- Results of the Campus Process – Kotak Mahindra bank Limited