SPARDHA 2012 flagged off at IMS Dasna
IMS Ghaziabad Adhyatmik Nagar has organized the sports meet ‘SPARDHA- 2012’ on 16-17 April, 2012 under the supervision of Dr. K Ajay Singh, Principal IMS Ghaziabad Adhyatmik Nagar. The inauguration ceremony was graced by Mr. Balakrishnan Panniker, CEO DSE Financial Services Ltd who addressed the students and encouraged them to play with full zeal and zest and also gave best wishes to the participants. The event was declared open by flying balloons in the air.
The event started with various sports competitions held among different departments (BBA, BJMC, BCA and BSC Biotech) of the Institute. The games held were Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket, Basketball, Carrom, Chess, and Table Tennis; Power lifting, Football and Tug of War. These competitions were having different teams of boys and girls at singles and double level. The aim of the event was to promote the sportsman spirit in students. The faculty and the sports committee were actively involved in the whole event. The students of all departments won various trophies and medals .All the students were enjoying the event with great fanfare and enthusiasm. Students were giving tough competition to each other in every event; the campus was filled with the cheers and struggle among students.
The closing ceremony of the event was addressed by Dr. K. Ajay Singh, Principal. Trophies, medals and certificates were given to the winners and runner up by the honorary guests. Vote of thanks was addressed to the students by the Principal.
About IMS Ghaziabad
- "Assocham awarded IMS Ghaziabad as Best Management Institute in Global Orientati
- Media Coverage of 3rd Marathon
- Director signifies Management Education at Telegraph
- Sufi Qawwali at IMS Ghaziabad
- IMS Ghaziabad organized "SPIC MACAY" A Tribute to Indian Classical Music - Perfo
- "Ranking and Rating of IMS Ghaziabad :Business World"
- IMS Ghaziabad at Zee Media
- Director,IMS Ghaziabad-Article in Business Standard Nov2014 Issue
- Ranking and Rating of IMS Ghaziabad : The Week
- Media Coverage of National IT Seminar