IMS Ghaziabad signed MOU with Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University)
We feel immense pleasure in sharing that Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad has signed MOU with Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University), New Delhi on November 22, 2014. Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director, IMS Ghaziabad and Dr. S. Raisuddin, Adviser Research, Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi signed the MOU in the presence of Shri Rakesh Chharia, Managing Trustee, IMS Ghaziabad, Faculty and Staff members at IMS Ghaziabad. As per MOU, Now IMS Ghaziabad can grant Ph.D. Degree to the pursuing and prospective scholars in disciplines like Management, IT, Biotechnology, Engineering etc. in collaboration with Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University), New Delhi.
The MOU aimed to develop various academic links under the principles of mutual understanding, common interest and mutually complementary as outlined below:
1. To promote individual contacts among scholars, students and personnel of both the Institutions.
2. To provide opportunities for both staff and students to use to maximum the expertise and facilities available in both the organizations through training of students/staff and through exchange of thoughts by brain storming sessions/seminars/workshop and meetings.
3. To work jointly for the common research interest at national and international levels.
4. To support the exchange of academic, research and training material.
5. To share experiences and expertise concerning administration and management of both the organizations.
IMS Ghaziabad enters a new horizon of developing a valuable learning platform for its Faculty members and Students. With this accomplishment, we have now been acknowledged as a Authorized Research Study Centre of Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University), New Delhi. This commendable achievement will commence a new journey of IMS Ghaziabad towards academic excellence; learning and adaptability of updated teaching techniques and contributing towards nation building.