About The Conference
Corporate Governance is the mechanism by which a company is directed and controlled. It involves striking a balance between diverse, often conflicting interests of companies' many stakeholders viz. shareholders, management, customers, suppliers, financiers, government and the community. Highest standards of corporate governance ensure that the companies continue to function as cohesive creators of value and remain a going concern without falling prey to ethical, political and legal pitfalls. There is a growing consensus and realization about significance of corporate governance in creating responsible and sustainable organizations. In this backdrop, this conference aims to deliberate and debate the role of legal, economic and political institutions in shaping corporate governance across the globe.
GLOBALLY ACCLAIMED SPEAKERS
Dr. Shann Turnbull
Prolific Author, Serial Entrepreneur & Co-founder of the Sustainable Money Working Group & the New Garden Cities Alliance
Dr. Till Talaulicar
Holds the Chair of Organization and Management at the University of Erfurt, Germany
Dr. Stuart Locke
Professor of Finance and Former Chairman Dept. of Finance - University of Waikato, New Zealand.
- To bring together global researchers, academicians, policy makers and practitioners in Corporate Governance and allied disciplines like Finance and Law.
- To provide a platform to stakeholders to share their experience and research findings about integrated aspects of Corporate Governance, Finance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
- To discuss challenges imposed by cultural, legacy and sociopolitical factors in implementing and practicing Corporate Governance.
- To foster dialogue among various stakeholders on Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
- To propose actionable strategies for taking standards of Corporate Governance to a new level for transforming India into an economic superpower.
- To deliberate recent innovations, trends, and concerns in theory and practice of Corporate Governance.
- Conference Themes
- Important Dates
- Fee & Registration
- Best Paper Awards
- Travel & Accommodation
- Conference FAQs
- About IMS Ghaziabad
- About Ghaziabad (Delhi-NCR)
Message from Conference Chair
We look forward to your participation with a quality research paper. We do hope that you will find this conference an enriching platform to share your research and receive invaluable inputs from renowned experts and erudite peers.
Prof. J. P. Sharma
Director, IMS Ghaziabad